When people think of Stockholm, it’s not uncommon for the word “cold” to come up frequently. Sweden’s winters are very cold, indeed – but at the opposite end of the spectrum, summer in Stockholm is utterly glorious.
Traveling abroad with your iPhone? Check out some tips and tricks for intelligent traveling. Whether you are a spontaneous backpacker, touring couple, vacationing family, or business traveler we have some clever tips for you to take advantage of your smartphone on your travels.
4 apps recommended by Web Worker Daily:
1. Next Flight – Flight tracking
2. UrbanSpoon – Best restaurant guide
3. HearPlanet – Wikipedia tour guide
4. Air Sharing
5. Tweetie – Send vacation pics
6. IAmHere – Sends an email with a link to Google Maps
7. World Customs – International dos and don’ts
8. Wi-Fi Finder
9. The Weather Channel
10. Google Earth
and soon mTrip Travel Guide
Click here for the full Top 20 iPhone Travel Apps list